What are Predator Points?
Predator Points are loyalty points that we give you to thank you for buying from us.
The more you buy from us the more we give you back.
How do they work?
Predator Points work just like currency. You can use them whenever you order from us to get money off.
Every 100 Predator Points is worth £1
How do I earn Predator Points?
Here’s a list of all the ways you can earn Predator Points:
• Refer a new customer to Predator = £5
• Order any of the following brands to get 3 x the order value in Predator Points eg. £30 = 90 points
• Order any other brands to get 1.5 x the order value in Predator Points eg. £30 = 45 points
• Tweet a product on Twitter = 5 points*
• Share or like a product on Facebook = 5 points*
• Share or like a product on Google + = 5 points*
• Post a product review that we approve = 10 points
• Sign up for the Predator newsletter = 10 points
• Register on the Predator website = 10 points
*(social media interactions are limit to 2 per social media platform per day)
How Refer a friend works in more detail
Arnie is working out at the gym with Sylvester. Sylvester asks Arnie if he knows somewhere to get great
supplements. Arnie naturally recommends Predator Nutrition and gives Sly his unique code. Sly goes
straight home, registers as a customer on the Predator Nutrition website and places his £25 order using
Arnie’s unique code in the referral box on the bottom of the registration page.
• Arnie gets £5 in Predator Points as a thank you from Predator Nutrition*
The more people Arnie refers to Predator Nutrition, the more money he earns.
*(Orders placed by the referred customer must be over £25 for the referrer to receive their £5 reward. Orders will be checked manually
to ensure they meet the minimum spend requirements.)
There are loads of ways to get people using your referral code.
Here are a few ideas you could try:
1. Email your friends the URL link, give them your code or your email address to input in the referral box
when signing up for an account
2. Post your code or the URL link on Facebook for your friends to use
3. Tweet your code or the URL link to Twitter followers encourage RT's
4. Post your referral code on notice boards at your gym
5. Post your code or the URL link on forums where you are a member and add them to your email signature
Spending your Predator Points
To spend your Predator Points you need to do the following:
• Add the items you want to purchase to your basket
• When you have finished shopping click on the checkout button at the top right-hand side of the page
• You will now be given 2 options:
- Edit basket
- Go to Checkout
• Click on Edit basket
• You will now be taken to a page showing the items you have selected
• Scroll down the page until you see 'Spend your points'
• Enter the number of Predator Points you wish to spend and click the Go to checkout button
That's it! You're all done.
Terms and Conditions:
• Only one Predator Nutrition account is allowed per customer.
• Only one account holder per household is eligible for the reward scheme.
• We employ complex cross-detection technology to detect duplicate accounts and any customer found to have created a duplicate account
forfraudulent means will automatically be banned without prior notice.
• To earn Predator Points the referred customer must be a new customer that has not been previously registered on the Predator Nutrition website.
• There are no limits to the amount of Predator Points you can earn – quite simply the more that you spend, review and recommend, the more
you will collect.
• You can redeem as many Predator Points as you want when placing your order. The amount of Predator Points you have available to
redeem will be displayed in your shopping basket. Just enter the amount of Predator Points that you want to use and the value of these
will be removed from your total.
• Recommendations cannot be made for people living in the same household and addresses' must not be associated with the affiliate.
• Any activity that contravenes these terms and conditions will result in the closure of all related accounts and the deletion of all Predator Points
within those accounts.
• We reserve the right to withdraw this programme at any time without prior notice
• We may add or remove new ways of earning Predator Points from time to time. Any changes will be communicated to all customers registered
to receive Predator Nutrition communications via our Newsletter subscription. You can opt in or out of this service at any time.
• Predator Points cannot be exchanged for cash.
• Predator Points will be checked & approved so they are available to spend within 2 working days of the completed activity.